What is the rudest thing your husband has ever did or said to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• when I was pregnant with my second son my husband and I were going through the hardest time in our relationship. He would go out every night and stay out untill four in the morning. Most of the time he spent out was with this girl we worked with at the time. I hated her and my husband made it worse when one day he was talking about their night out and he apparently went to her house and met her parents, when he was telling me about it he emphasized every sentence " I was in her room" , " I met her parents". It all ended with me leaving him for a short time, but he eventually apologized and we have been going strong ever since.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 8:53 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Oh and I saw the girl in question a few years later, she was rail thin and all of her teeth were rotted out, she looked horrible I couldn't believe it was even her she had to tell me two or three times who she was. I confronted her and him about their relationship, I wanted to make sure they hadn't done the deed, and both said no so I guess I believe them.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 8:55 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Well, while i was pregnant, my SO was out of state for almost 6 months for work so hadn't seen me pregnant. I told him I looked like a cow and how he probably wouldn't think I was hot anymore...I was having a pity party for myself and feeling pretty bad...well, he made that a lot worse. He told me that he would just "strap a cheesecake to my back" and still find a way to enjoy himself. He said it joking, but I did NOT (and DO NOT) think it was one bit funny. He paid for that!!! jerk.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:02 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I was finishing a course with a ton of hard exams, had 2 toddlers and DH working all the time to pay for my course. I didn't know at the time but I had depression and was pregnant with our third. During one of my moments he said, "Suck it up, other people have it worse than you." I was furious!!!!!! And seeing red, that was also the day we talked about divorce! I'm on meds now, in better moods and we are in counselling fixing the harmful effects that have happend to our relationship in the past year.
    He know's better than to say anything like that again!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:09 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• When I get upset my hubby tells me to stop being "retarted" I tell him thats not nice and I dont like it.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 9:10 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• My husband says mean things to me on a daily basis. We are going through some really tough times...His biggest thing lately is to call me worthless...He knows that I am having a really hard time staying home and that I really want to go back to school and work, and I have continued to put it on hold for him (so he could move forward with his career) and now for the baby...Well he informed me last weekend that I am never going to amount to anything and that he is always going to be better than me. Also the only reason he is staying with me and "not divorcing my ass" is so he doesn't have to pay me for our son...Nice huh?
    Anonymous

• Things are bad right now and im ready to have our 3rd baby anyday..... He has said he doesnt care about being there when she is born and that he doesnt care period!! He tells me he doesnt care if im around or not.... he tells me im worthless.... he says taking care of 3 kids isnt work and I do nothing cause the house gets messy... he says being pregnant isnt hard and he doesnt wanna hear it.... it goes on and on and on just a normal day in my beautiful life!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 9:51 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I was a size 5 before I got pregnant with twins. After gaining thirty pounds (all belly) he pokes my stomach and says "how much more can you possibly stretch"
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 10:24 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• My niece was commenting about a pair of jeans I was wearing. She liked them, and asked if they were her size. My DARLING husband smacked my ass and said,"Does this look like a size 3 to you? Double that!"
    I know he likes my after babies booty, but I was really hurt when he said that. Especially after someone assumed I was a size 3! It was like I was on top of the world for a fraction of a second, and he knocked me right back off.
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 11:08 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I told him he'd better come get some because I had on my "fancy" pussy. I was kidding playfully. He said he'd come wear this one out just like he wore out the old one. I was crushed! What a butthead. I still haven't forgiven him!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Jan. 10, 2009