Wife Swap

Anyone watching it? The blonde's husband is such a douche bag! He and his wife are all about looks and beauty pagents. He actually said his 18 month old daughter will grow up to be a good accessory for her future husband. What a moron!! Their poor son, maybe five or six, is pushed to be number one all the time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Entertainment

• Yeah I watched it and it pissed me off big time. The blonde lady and her husband disgusted me. Their kids are going to be so messed up it is not even funny. And when he cried when his daughter got 2nd place at the beauty pageant?? That was so f'n pathetic. What a good role model for his son. What ever happened to "It doesn't matter if you win or lose as long as you have fun doing it??"
    Anonymous

• Yeah I just watched that. That made me horribly sad for their children. She'll make a good access....accesso-o-o-ry for her husband. He totally studdered through it because he knew was a jerk he sounded like. Woman are like purses!!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 10:12 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• He was such an ass, but of course the other one wasn't much better I think he is very uneducated and is doing damage to his children. I loved how his wife said she didn't care that her kids feet stunk.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 9:13 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Yeah, I watched it... But it was the other family that drove me nuts... They were nothing but trash! The didn't care about anything.

If I had girls I would have them in pagents! Looking good is what life is all about. It doesn't matter what or who you are on the inside... Just what people think when they see you... I hate all this - Every one wins CRAP! There are winners and losers... That's the way life is! Deal with it or check out!
    Anonymous

• i saw that last night and was crazy appauled as well.
    frankiebacon

Answer by frankiebacon at 1:47 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• i like to add though the other family was equally as bad
    frankiebacon

Answer by frankiebacon at 1:48 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• For the first time, I actually couldn't stand either husband rather than the wives! Granted, the wives had some issues of their own (I think the blond actually realized them, not the other one though), but the husbands were insane! That one with the dark hair gave me the creeps having to be involved in EVERYTHING his girls did.
    Anonymous

• i watched it and even my dh called him an ass and said women across america are fuming right now. i did love the " so when was the last time you fought a maglodone ( what ever dinosaur it was lol ) i loved that. i keep telling my dh i was gonna do wife swap just so he can see what i do around here and thats its not all fun and games. its go go go till i get to bed. but i love wife swap.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 12:00 PM on Jan. 12, 2009