Could I only be 6 or 7 wks and be showing already??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• nope,if you think you're showing its only bloat and will go away by week 10
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 8:50 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• i doubt that you could.... but people who have had children before are known to show earlier in pregnancy then a new mom.
    Mommy2life

Answer by Mommy2life at 8:51 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Really, no. But I swear as soon as I peed on the stick with my last one my belly popped! lol And I was only maybe 6 weeks. If you're normally very thin you will probably show sooner than you would if you were heavier. Also, you may show sooner on 2nd or 3rd pregnancies.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 8:54 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Not really, though you do tend to start earlier with your second pregnancy. My jeans had started getting a lot tighter by six weeks, that's for sure! :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 8:54 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• No but once you know your pregnant you feel like your huge even that early. I did
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 8:55 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Alright, well at 6 weeks, all my well, tummy fat rearranged itself to pad the baby's area. I literally woke up at 6 weeks along and didn't fit an any of my own, or my husband's clothes. I called in sick to work and went shopping that day. It did not ever go away, it just got bigger.
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 9:19 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Ok...I am an average size girl not over weight not under weight....my second pregnancy was my son, has the girl first. I swear the day I found out I was preg I started to show already. I wasnt huge with him by any means...but I started poking out quickly!
    Justice828

Answer by Justice828 at 9:28 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Depends on what number pregnancy this is. I had to move back into my maternity clothes by 6 weeks with the twins. Granted I had just had a baby 4 months prior and it was twins.
    Mom2SKMB

Answer by Mom2SKMB at 10:59 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I had a baby 13 months ago and this is my 3rd baby and im 5 and a half weeks and my belly is starting to just poke out. i weigh about 119 on average so it is possible to start showing that early... i believe it i can see it..
    aubreyluv

Answer by aubreyluv at 11:36 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• it could be possible my mom was only 3 months pregnant with me when she just popped one day and looked like she was do any time soon lol
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 6:51 PM on Jan. 10, 2009