how do you feel?

so my DD is 6 mos old and i cant seem to lose the weight. im a sahm and my hubby works odd hours and i never have time to get to the gym. right now i feel like a cow. some of my clothes fit, some dont and i have this awesome set of love handles. when iw as preg i only gained 24 lbs and honestly i felt pretty, i was all belly but now that belly has gone everywhere. do any of you feel the same way? if so what do you do to make yourself feel pretty

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I feel okay, my baby is almost two months and the only thing i need to do is loode like 20 more lbs. other than that im okay.
    Stafny

Answer by Stafny at 8:52 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• i only gained 18 lbs each pg, but had plenty to start with... i lost it right away, but gained it back when i ate because i was sooooo tired and stressed. i joined a gym with childcare when the first was nine months. but what really helped wasnt exercise or diet- it was making some mom friends and getting out of the house- or at least with other adults! good luck. it IS a tough time... but things do look up.
    kelinnh

Answer by kelinnh at 9:20 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• i find that i lost most of the weight right away but im so bored while she is sleeping i eat alllll the time and its not healthy either which i know is my fault but i just need to know im not the only one!! please helpppppp
    Anonymous

• I gained 45 pounds while I was pregnant. I dropped the first 30 within the first 5 months just by breastfeeding (I didnt really exercise anymore than walking). I have lost the next 8 pounds or so in the last 2 months by breastfeeding, eating better - stop eating when I am full and not snacking just to snack, and the last week I have started to do a half hour work out video which has already helped me lose over a pound... Its slow but I feel great. I only have a couple more pounds to go until I am back down to my pre-pregnant weight. I either exercise while my baby naps, while she is sitting next to me playing with her toys, or sometimes I bring her into the exercises with me - shes like a weight so its even more of a workout! Good luck !
    Samantha19

Answer by Samantha19 at 10:11 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• i do whatever i can to feel good about myself...my nails, my hair, tan, anything i can think of. now, all i need to do is lose the weight. =D
    i know what you mean about the belly thing, i felt pretty too when i was prego, but is seems like since ive given birth, that my whole body has gone saggy... =/
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 11:09 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• u know what i did to lose weight for my high school reunion,, and lost 20 pounds,, the only different thing i did was stop eating anything after 7pm.. i ate everything didn't change my eating habbits or anything... but stop eating after 7pm.. and if i got hunry cause u will i would eat carrots,, n vegetables.. n if really starving just a bit of cereal.. i promised 20 pounds i lost,, u'll get hunry but it works.. and u won't have to change ur eating habbits/// try it it works..
    titina7

Answer by titina7 at 1:45 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• hi well im a sahm too,my hubby works all the time and im bymyself with a 6weeks old baby girl,i get bored all the time,what you need is a workout mommy and a mommy that can motivate you and give you advices....when you are 2 its much better ,you just need a mommy in the same case as you and everything will be ok
    well if you want im free.and as i told you im not doing nothing and i want to work out
    i live in salem ma
    so if you are interested feel free to contact me...
    take care and good luck
    tigernina

Answer by tigernina at 5:43 PM on Jan. 12, 2009