Are you an accident waiting to happen

I dunno but I find this stuff funny...are you or your SO accident prone?? or...just absent minded sometimes? I need a good laugh today. I'll go first...the other day my husband went to mail a package for me. He pays and puts the label on the box tells the cashier thank you and picks up the box and starts to walk off. Next thing he knows the cashier is yelling in front of everyone else in line...sir...sir...if you want me to mail that box you've gotta leave it here!!! haha Oh and this doesn't really apply but he thought this was funny. He just got this new cologne that he bought and he went to the bank...well the girl in front of him obviously didn't see the ring on his hand and was like...DAMN you smell really good...loud so everyone could hear...He's like Thanks my wife bought it for me....she was embarrassed and the tellers got their laugh for the day.

britni11

Asked by britni11 at 8:54 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have now and will always be a walking time bomb. My mom said it is because I have huge feet they throw off the rest of my body. Also I am master of the tounge tie. Whenever I talk to people it always gets jumbled up duh flub dub dub, is my favorite phrase. It is worse because I work as a receptionist and I answer phones, and somtimes eventhough I am not a stutterer I suddenly become one when I answer the phone ththththththank yyyyyou ffor cccalling how may I direct your call? Ugh I get so aggravated with myself.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:05 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• yes i am haha im always running into walls and falling down stairs or trippin over something i broke my ankle and foot in 3 diff places going down the front steps at my old house 2 years ago haha talk about talent
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 9:10 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I'm an accident waiting to happen poster child. I sprayed Febreeze in my eye the other day I was meaning to spray into the air and whooosh I caught myself dead in the eye. It burned like heck but at least my face smelled nice like apple cinnamonn !
    HazyPerception

Answer by HazyPerception at 9:11 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I'm clumsy...last winter I had something pretty funny happen to me. I was taking out the garbage in heels and I was looking at my footprints on the way back...I thought "I have small feet and these heels make my footprints look even shorter" And then I was thinking "I don't really need big feet because I'm not very tall and it all has to do with balance control...and I don't really fall down very often so it must be working out alright"...and then all the sudden, down I fall...AND I FELL FLAT. With all the thought I was putting into how well equipped my body was to keep its balance, apparently I lost my footing...lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:29 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I am definitely accident prone. I am always bumping into things, tripping over my feet, falling over, and banging my head. I get so many cuts, scrapes, scratches and bruises it looks as if I've been lightly abused...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:35 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• OMG I constantly walk into walls, furniture, etc. Trip over my own feet...it's ridiculous!
    marsha78

Answer by marsha78 at 12:17 AM on Jan. 11, 2009