IS IT POSSIBLE!!

MY PERIOD IS IN 7 DAYS BUT I'VE BEEN HAVING SOME PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS,I'VE BEEN NAUSEOUS,MY BREAST ARE SORE.NIPPLES ARE TENDER,TIRED AND I HAVE INCREASE OF VAGINAL DISCHARGE.I BOUGHT A PREGNANCY TEST AND I TOOK IT TODAY THE TEST CAME OUT WITH A VERY LIGHT POSITIVE.IS IT POSSIBLE FOR IT TO COME OUT POSITIVE THIS EARLY?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no try in 2 days with first morning urine, and get one of the early ones
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 8:57 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• i think so every womens body is diff, u might have high hormon levles, u should take another and c what it says
    lmholder06

Answer by lmholder06 at 8:58 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• It's possible...though I'd wait and test in a few days before taking the next step. Good luck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 9:18 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• False positives are VERY VERY rare. Chances are, you are preggo. Same thing happened to me.
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 9:20 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• a positive is a positive, it's all in your hormones. but try again in a couple of days or go to the doctor.
    Lindsey624

Answer by Lindsey624 at 10:19 PM on Jan. 9, 2009