4-month old rolling over

Anyone have any ideas on what to do when your 4-month old continuously rolls onto his stomach when you put him down to sleep and then cries because he forgot how to roll back over? Even if we put him in his crib when he's sleeping, he'll wake up soon after and just roll over and then scream. It's been going on for the past few nights and my husband and I need to sleep. Any ideas???

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• sadly we just waited until he eather got to like sleeping on his tummy or learned to roll back over.

you could try the sleep postioner things
    mylilredheadboy

Answer by mylilredheadboy at 9:07 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• put a pillow down at his waist on both sides..that will keep him from rolling over. Just make sure its not around his face and that he wont pull it onto his self.Worked for me..hope it works for you.
    sara3308

Answer by sara3308 at 9:08 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Yeah, i tried the sleep position thing but he hated that too....he just loves moving too much. I guess I'll just have to wait and hope that he remembers how to roll back over. He rolled over stomach to back from 2 months to 3 months and then forgot just as he learned how to roll the other way....poor little guy! He's not sleeping much either.....
    Anonymous

• He'll start remembering how to get back fairly soon, I think you just need to help him until he does!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 9:20 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• There is a product that helps babies sleep better and also helps keep them on their back called the magic sleepsuit. Check it out at www.magicsleepsuit.com. Its creator just wond an award as featured mom by mom inventors.
    Anonymous

• them sleep postiners
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 9:41 PM on Jan. 9, 2009