Do any of you moms go to school?

I do I will have my associate of arts in liberal arts this fall then I am going to get my bachelors in journalism. I haven't decided yet whether or not I will go for my masters. What about all of you? Oh and I joined a group here about moms in school and it was kinda lame. No one posted articles anymore so also got any homework study tips. I am always on the lookout for good tips.

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 9:14 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm not right now but I thought about going back and continuing where I left off. Just haven't decided yet.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:15 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• i will have my associates in social sciences at the end of spring, then im HOPEFULLY going to xfer to cal state east bay, i got in but im not sure if i can afford daycare
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:15 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• not right now but Good for you kudos

Anonymous

• I've got an electrology degree and an associates degree in HR. I'm a couple semesters away from my bachelors in HR (actively attending) and after that I will complete a masters in Economics right away. I might go through to my doctorate, but I'm not sure.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:22 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I'm in school :-D
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 9:24 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• i did go to school until they kicked me off fincial aide i was and still am very sad about that .i am hoping they give it back to me i want to be a nurse so i have tons of school left
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 9:35 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Did the school kick you off or the government? The same thing happened to me I was on financial aid suspension. I had to pay for a certain number of hours for one semester, then the next semester I was back. It was difficult to pay for it on my own, but my mom helped out alot.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:42 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• i have a degree in marine engineering. my job takes me too far from home for too long, so i am looking into being a licensed practical nurse, which is a 1 year course.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 9:51 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• i'm a single mom and going to school right now. thankfully my son is 5 and in a full day kindergarten program. all i can say is that as hard as it can be it's the best thing for you and your kids that you will ever be able to do.
    Lindsey624

Answer by Lindsey624 at 10:15 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• im going to nursing school right now, finished all my prereqs and i just started my 2nd semester of actual nursing classes, so i'll have one more year...same thing i joined a nursing students group and there is never any action over there lol....i know it might be different for whatever your studying but i just make sure to do my assigned reading and go over the lecture notes and i do well on my tests....
    DaraMichelle

Answer by DaraMichelle at 10:33 PM on Jan. 9, 2009