im 17 weeks and i started feelin the baby move really early this is my 2nd baby, now it feels like the babys is goin crazy all the time, is it normal to feel movments like that this early?

lmholder06

Asked by lmholder06 at 9:23 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes i did and with the 2nd baby you can feel them sooner
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 9:33 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• normal. anything after 15 weeks is fine, and since its your second, its normal to feel it even sooner than the first.
    Bebe510

Answer by Bebe510 at 9:43 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I did so I guess you could say its normal, you usually feel your 2nd baby move sooner
    Anonymous

• i wish i can i feel mine more im 17 weeks and this is my second also but nothing i do make she/he move just when im laying down against a pillow or wall can i feel it sometime. but im hopeing i can feel my baby more later on cause im wondering if she/he is okay. when i had a ultrasound last week cause my doctor couldnt hear the heartbeat just see he gave me one and she/he was moving all over the place and even fliped from one side to the other and even then i couldnt feel anything so im thinking maybe i have to much fat i dont know
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 12:52 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• i'd say it would be normal but if it feels like the baby is moving in a frantic or distressed pattern you should say something to the doctor.
    mamatobe1989

Answer by mamatobe1989 at 11:49 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I'm pregnant with my first and I started feeling her move at around 15 weeks. So i say its probably normal.
    mommy2be32509

Answer by mommy2be32509 at 3:44 PM on Jan. 10, 2009