Have you all noticed questions being deleted tonight?

I answered one about Justin Timberlake, Whining (other moms on here whining not kids), and a pity party question and when I went back to read some of the other answers they had all been deleted. Is there a computer glitch goin around?

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 9:27 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nope, lots are being deleted because they either violate TOU or I've noticed some just disappear when the original poster gets responses they didn't want. LOL
    Anonymous

• Nope, people just cant handle the truth. I guess some people that are rude dont want to hear that they are in the wrong so they report the posts. A question I asked earlier was deleted. Its just starting to get frustrating to post anymore.
    Anonymous

• Just wait, this one will probably be deleted soon!
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 9:31 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• c-m took off my question they will my next one to I bet

Anonymous

• It is frustrating 'cause if we can't vent about things here where can we? If I want to say something about too much whining I will!
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:34 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• vent in a journal post, the Answers forum is for serious questions that need real answers or at least opinions on important things.
    Anonymous

• yeaone of mine was deleted too its bull crap
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:37 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• The questions I saw were in Just For Fun. Where you are supposed to have fun. Not in the Serious Questions that need Serious answers category, and why do you think you can tell me where to vent if I want to do it here I will.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:39 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

I'm sorry, I just had to throw that out there :oP

I answered the pity party question. I wonder what happened to get it deleted?
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:44 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• they took it off and my question after saying that c-m has teachers pets thats bull shit

Anonymous