What would happen?

If nothing was deleted by the CM admin? If all the name calling and nasty comments and non-question-questions were not deleted? If the debates that got out of hand didn't get deleted? What do you think would be the outcome? More whining or less bitching?

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 9:37 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think they need what I have seen on other websites and that is a little checkbox that you can check when you have something with content that others might find offensive. Then the stepford wives can just set up their filters and won't even have to see it. Then the cool people like us can have all the fun. The way life should be I think.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:54 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I wish that there were no rules. It would be alot more exciting plus you could actually voice your opinion on how you really feel instead of having to say only nice things lol
    Morgan.

Answer by Morgan. at 9:39 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• more whining definitely.

I think it's totally cafemom's responsibility to monitor their site for uncalled for behavior from what is supposed to be adults. At the same time I think it truly sad that a group of adults needs admins to babysit them because they act their shoe size and not their age.
    Anonymous

• more whining. It's unfortunate we need administrators and that we all can't just be adults
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 9:42 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Oh lord. It would be a cesspool of annoying random crap and really horrible, terrible things : /

And there would be more whining, unfortunately.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:43 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• what the hell would happen if everyone started acting like freakin human beings?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:44 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I think that it would be kinda cool to have a 24-48 time chunk to "test" it out and see just how bad it got! lol

And to those that feel opposing ideas are a bad thing maybe you need to remember that not everyone has the stepford life like you apparently do???

We do NOT need a babysitter, but I understand why it (admin) is there, but for once, it would deff be interesting to debate hot topics without limitations!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 9:44 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Ohh yes, a content filter like in the journals and pictures would be freaking awesome.

Someone go over to the CM discussion group and ask them about it!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:23 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I will how do you get there?
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:42 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I think filters would be appropriate. It would save members time being gestapo for CM and save CM time from policing the boards.

If all was let loose and nothing was done I think I would just leave CM and find another forum that was run more effectively.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:23 AM on Jan. 10, 2009