shold i get a tummy tuck??

i been thinking of getting a tummy tuck after i have another baby maybe in 1 more yr. i just feel so bad about my belly i hate it with passion!!!!
thank god i have a cousin thats a plastic surgeron but its in mexico and its a lot more cheaper than here it will be like 2500 im just a lil bit scare but not too much since i had 2 c-sections before!!!
so what you think ladys if you had the money and a doctor you trust would you do it??

nelly_19

Asked by nelly_19 at 9:44 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I WOULD DO IT IN A HEARTBEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    proudmom2x

Answer by proudmom2x at 9:48 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Who is your cousin? lol
    Anonymous

• I would do it! As long as you trust your cousin, I wouldn't hesitate
    Rafaelsmom

Answer by Rafaelsmom at 10:07 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Frick yeah! I would be wary of "day trip" procedures because they can be iffy (going to Mexico for a cheap procedure that has higher probability of getting botched), but I'm sure your cousin is excellent doctor! I would certainly do it, good luck and yay!!!!
    Anonymous

• i would love to have a tummy tuck if i had the money..but i want a breast reduction first
    akashaismyworld

Answer by akashaismyworld at 5:28 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I'm scared of surgeries..I mean, I'd consider it as a last option but nothing I'd run and do on a whim. So many things can go wrong with plastic surgery. Be sure to do TONS of research.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 3:28 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• thanks girls ! i do trust him and hes a really good doctor his located in Monterrey NL .Mexico HERES THE LINK YOU WANT TO SEE IT AND IF YOU DO WANT TO GET ONE TELL HIM THAT HIS COUSIN NELLY TOLD YOU ABOUT IT!

http://www.leorojasplastic.com.mx/sitio-ingles/index1.htm

http://www.leorojasplastic.com.mx/sitio-ingles/curriculum-english.htm

nelly_19

Answer by nelly_19 at 3:43 PM on Jan. 10, 2009