I need ideas to boost my energy!! HELP!!!

I have 2 kids under 3. My 9 month old is teething and my 2.5 year old thinks he can't sleep in his own room. I have a major headache that will not leave. And a sink full of dishes and a long list of chores to complete before Sunday or at least next Tuesday!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mommyuphold

Asked by mommyuphold at 9:45 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Health

• Well, if you've got a SO sounds like he's going to be pretty busy, lol. Have them help out! Otherwise I would suggest making sure you're well hydrated during the day. And its not very healthy but sugar free Red Bull got me through those first few months with my son!
    mambearwhitt4

Answer by mambearwhitt4 at 10:15 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• You will feel better and more energetic if you take vitamin B12. Also, make sure you eat!
    Paty_hotmommy

Answer by Paty_hotmommy at 2:39 AM on Jan. 10, 2009