how can i get my custody back through a fourty five day investigation in a DSS case?

what is the best way to get the custody back in a fourty five day neglect case?

penut

Asked by penut at 9:48 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in

• I was a DSS case worker for 12 years and it is very possible that you can. Depending on the case u would have to prove that the child or children are going to be in a loving home and so on... Once a Dss case is opened it is hard to get custody back and 90% of the time they stay involved even when the children are returned... I would have to know more about the case, like what caused them to be involved and all to know what the best way for you to go about getting custody back... (oh and this dont really matter but i feel like i must say it... I am no longer a Dss worker because i didnt like how they went about taking children from there families and how they treated the parents all of the time) Dont get me wrong some parent deserve it but most dont
    Anonymous

Next question in
Contractions.......