Please help anyone ttc?

Hi, my name is Sara. And me and my partner have been ttc for last month, i had a two periods in the month of november. Before we were even trying, we started around the 6th in december, and i have not had a period since nov. Well i don't know if this a period or not it lasted for 3 days and it was brown and pinkish color and never held a tampon it was only when i wiped from going to the bathroom and didn't have a smell or anything but ive never had anything like it before .. What i have searched i thought it would be implantation bleeding but i guess not because ive took ALOT of HTP and they are all neg. and i went to the doctors this morning and that was neg too i have not took a blood test yet so im not sure what to do, im sorry this is so long but i just really need to know if anyone has ever went threw this before and really turned out to be pregnant. Please be honest and help that would be great thanks guys!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• honestly it sounds like inplantation to me...
    mimi_emc2

Answer by mimi_emc2 at 10:03 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• sounds like implantation to mee too!
    jocelynsue123

Answer by jocelynsue123 at 6:17 PM on Jan. 10, 2009