whats your kinds funniest mispronunciations?

My daughter says belly buppin
Chickel nugget
umberger

aubrees_mommie

Asked by aubrees_mommie at 9:51 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my grown son once read a street sign when he was 10...........it was union street and he said onion street...........every time i pass it now on the interstate i think of that................
    twarmymm

Answer by twarmymm at 11:01 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I'd have to go with my oldest son's first pronunciation of the planets... LOL he got them all perfect except for Venus... it started with a P... of course he was only 3 and telling me the planets out of order on a spread out map of the galaxy so I was extremely proud of him but almost peed my pants :)
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 9:53 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• lol umberger makes me think of steve martin in the pink panther.
    My son said berzert(dessert),spincetti(spagetti),lellow (yellow) and memo (elmo) I miss it and sometimes still I will say to him,he's 13,come get Berzert. lol good thread.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:54 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• My son loves Percy off of thomas the train. For the longest time he called him p*ssy instead of percy. So we went out to eat one night with my bil and Zak was showing off his new Thomas shirt and excitedly starts yelling "that" in the middle of the restaurant.
    ZakZaksmom

Answer by ZakZaksmom at 10:00 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• i must say when i was like 4 or 5 i used to say SCWILL for SQUIRREL lol :) my son is only 9 months sooo i don't have anything cute yet for him
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:03 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• My son called a vagina a PAJAMA when we explained boy and girl body parts to him. My oldest daugher forever called instructions to anything, DESTRUCTIONS and our youngest daughter says V's instead of B's. She'll say GRAV instead of grab and she has a slight lisp. It's tooooo cute!
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 10:06 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• My dd used to say "froggy" for foggy, 'lello" for yellow, "sketti" for spaghetti oh and the best ones please excuse the language was Fuckings for Vikings (it took her forever to learn how to sy her V's) and China for vagina, LOL!
    MNMom247365

Answer by MNMom247365 at 10:06 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Cheesegurger and pamamas (cheeseburger and pajamas)
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 10:17 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• he says balleeball instead of volleyball...lol

HazyPerception

Answer by HazyPerception at 10:20 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Try this............get your child to say Hippotamus. You'll die! My son says it so funny, i just about wet myself everytime!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:23 PM on Jan. 9, 2009