How many of you still get pimples even though you are an adult?

I figured it was about time for this to stop!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do sometimes it makes me so mad but thank god not like I did when I was younger lol

sunkist9

Answer by sunkist9 at 9:54 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Once in a while, right before Aunt Flo shows up, I may get one of those under-the-skin kind that never come to a head, but hurt like a beeootch! I find as I get older and have begun "the change," it happens more frequently - more than when I was a teen! Those 'mones can sure mess with a person!
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 9:55 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Figure on..... LOL I'm nearly 40... I still have bouts... my friend is nearly 50 and so does she..... it happens to way more than want you to know....that's why photographers offer airbrushing.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 9:56 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I get them all the stinking time. I have scars on my face from them and it really is irritating me now that I'm getting older. I'm actually looking older :(
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:58 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I am 32 and I still get them. Not as bad as when I was a teenager, but they still show up at the most inconvienient times. Like right before the big job interview, or datenight with hubby. Last year I got three big ones right in a row across my forehead right before family picture day.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:08 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I do sometimes, but then again my acne flared up when I was 12 and had stopped by the time I was 16. I got my good skin from my mom and grandma. If I don't wash my face, it'll get horribly oily and gross and I'll break out. But if I make sure to wash and moisturize properly, I'm good to go.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:15 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• You're all going to hate me . . lol . . . but at around 28, I just stopped getting pimples. I never had acne in high school, but I would get those occasional face volcanoes . . yucko. I'm certainly glad that's over . . .. lol, I'll probably wake up with one tomorrow!! Occasionally, I get one of those super tiny whiteheads that once you pop, you cant even tell it was there. Even when I was pregnant, I didn't get any. My sister is that girl that everyone could hate . . perfect porcelain skin, no pimples, no blackheads, nothing AND when she shaves her legs stay smooth for like a week. We are italian/irish . . . well she's looks irish and I look italian . . hairy and all . . . lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:50 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I do, but not as bad and for not as long, although the redness stays quite awhile even once the pimple has been cleared up.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:15 AM on Jan. 10, 2009