Is it normal to have stronger emotions for a man....

I would like to know if its normal to have stronger emotions for a man that is not my childs father but we have been seeing each other off and on for about 6yrs. I guess over the years and time my feelings were getting stronger for him, but its like since i've became pregnant and he's the only one that I've been with (remember he's not my childs father), but its like he's always on my mind in some form or another. So I ask the question is that normal being that i'm pregnant.

ZaKais_Mom

Asked by ZaKais_Mom at 9:59 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im not quite sure i fully understand your question, but are you with this guy? i mean the guy i am with and going to marry is not the father of my first two kids but he was there during my last pregnancy. i am now prego with him, but i had feelings for him before when i was prego, so if your worried about if its okay to like him even though you are prego with someone else then i say you feel what you feel, and if this guy doesnt mind that you are prego then dont stress
    Anonymous

• I get really hormonal and obsessive when I am pregnant. More so then usual. I suddenly have the urge to know how my ex's are doing.... or it stirs a lot of old memories. Hormones can make you insane for sure. Thankfully my husband is amazing and very understanding. ;)
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 10:21 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• i do. the guy im seeing has been our neighbor for 7 yrs, and we've been seeing each other now for 6 almost 7 months. we went on our first date the day after i took the pregnancy test. its been hard on the both of us, but we are working on and just taking it day by day. wether he wants to start dating seriously or just be my friend, im happy and respect his decision either way.
    walkthisway522

Answer by walkthisway522 at 10:34 PM on Jan. 9, 2009