confused i dont know if i had an early period. Plz help.

I satred on the 12th od dec ended the 17th, then i stared spotting the 31st (so tiny didnt need a pant liner) got worse 2 days later, but could still use a panty liner, it ended the 8th. Now today the 9th i have lower abdomen pain, its sharp and tingles a bit. I was on a new pill but stopped the third day of spotting. I thought i might have been pregnant so i stopped taking it. But i want to have a baby and i dont know how i am suppose to tell i am ovulating cause i dont know if that was a period or not. ANy know anything. Plz dont be rude.

mimi_emc2

Asked by mimi_emc2 at 10:00 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Doesn't that suck that you have to end your question with "don't be rude"? I know what you mean-there seems to be a lot of hateful people on here, and they wait to attack someone! Anyway- have you taken a pregnancy test? The spotting could have been from implantation or hormonal spotting due to possible pregnancy hormones.
    hw1977

Answer by hw1977 at 10:17 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• yea i took two, but i bled for 8 days, inplatation is short and very light, as far as i know. Yea i had a bad inncodent the other day. ppl were hurtin my feelins.
    mimi_emc2

Answer by mimi_emc2 at 10:22 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Last night it was terrible! People were so hateful. I wrote in and asked a financial question, and I pretty much got attacked! I cannot understand why these women are on here if they don't want healthy conversation and support. I guess I've been introduced to cyber bullies. One girl wrote in and asked about a credit card rewards program and she got attacked for being a credit card user! I bet you had an actual period-so consider the day you started day 1 of cycle. Have sex from day 12 to day 20 , every other day only--this will allow sperm count to replenish itself. this should cover your bases. I struggled with infertility for 2 years!
    hw1977

Answer by hw1977 at 10:46 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• when i first got pregnant i had a period on july 13th still on birth control, then i stopped taking the pill a week or so into the pack then had another period on august 1st and concieved on august 6th! so its a possibility that you could be pregnant or on your to being pregnant... it took another 3-4 weeks for it to show up on a test... so if your trying just keep trying. good luck
    buttercup33

Answer by buttercup33 at 7:56 PM on Jan. 10, 2009