how big is your guy?

mine is about 4in. Is that normal? bc I dont realy feel anything during intercourse.
I have never had a orgasnm.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• 5-7 in hard is the range for "normal".... Keep in mind on women the clitoris is on the outside, and the "G spot" is about two inches inside, so length isn't generally as important. It makes it a lot easier and makes various positions easier. Its much less common for women to orgasm solely from intercourse without any stimulation on the outside. My understanding is that girth can really make more difference for some women. You might try doing kegal exercises if you can't feel him. That's tightening the muscles so you can hug him better... you may also look into something for you to stimulate you from the outside. Good luck!
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 10:14 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• hard? 8 inches...it seems too big for me sometimes it hurts when he tries to put it all the way in..
    Anonymous

• hard..about 9 1/2 in
    Anonymous

• this might be hard to beleive.. but 12
    Anonymous

• lol I had an ex who was 12.... the first time I saw it I said "what the f*%^ ! " Luckily he was gentle.
    Anonymous

• He fits just right
    HazyPerception

Answer by HazyPerception at 10:17 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Mine is above the 4" but I read average white male is 5" Some women's bone structures make a world of difference and birthing children widen it usually. My hubby used to hurt me when we had sex, but now it's great, only pain is when he sometimes hit the cervix (different positions make a world of difference).
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:40 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• my ex was pretty big, length and girth.. but I also had another ex that was 3 1/2 inches long... and to tell the truth they were both great...
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:26 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• 1,000,000 inches. Its amazing!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• My SO's is about 6in but it's really thick or rotund lol(if that makes sense). Sex is pretty damn good!
    majesticchild

Answer by majesticchild at 9:59 AM on Jan. 10, 2009