What was your favorite way to aggravate your mom?

When you were younger, what did you do to mess with her? I was just thinking of this. My brothers and I used to move the car when she went into the grocery store. She couldn't find us when she came out.... Oh, the good ole days!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I used to love to ask my mom's permission to do things while she was sleeping. She could carry on an entire conversation in her sleep, and not remember a word of it. Sometimes my sister and I would record her saying "yes" to questions like, "Can we eat all of the cookies for breakfast?" Then we would play it back to her when she yelled at us.
    I guess we figured she could only be mad at herself!
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 10:27 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Apparently.... talking to her. My mother was/is a talker.... she hated it when someone else talked and she had to be quiet.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 10:06 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• When I was younger, I would hide in the middle of the circular clothing racks at Wal-Mart and K-Mart LOL. It was really mean now that I look back at it, she probably had a shit fit more than once and thought I was really lost.

Now that I'm older, all I have to do is mention religion or politics and she flies into an unstoppable rage. She hates that I have my own mind and that I don't agree with her on anything.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:06 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I used to love to hide and jump out at her and startle her! OR, wait until she walked in front of the car and honk the horn! Used to make me giggle uncontrollably! I'm getting paid back now, though! I have an 8 year old who gets a real kick out of doing anything to make Mommy jump out of her skin. Of course, my mother thinks it's hysterical now!

Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 10:11 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Telling her she's not perfect. That is always a great way to get the goat of a perfectionist! It's actually kind of funny!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:15 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Well when I was little she has always read alot and I used to hide her books right after she would buy them....lol

Then when I got older I would stay out wayyyyyyyyyyyyy and i mean wayyyyyyyyy past curfew cause I knew she'd be pacing the floors!!!

Im waiting for my girls to pay me back!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:17 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• lmao! you just made me laugh with devilish glee!
    kryssie78

Answer by kryssie78 at 10:20 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• OMG Bestmommyeber! My sons did the same thing to me! The youngest got yanked out of bed at 3 AM at his friends house one night because he had a 'conversation' with me when I was asleep.... He said "you were propped up on one elbow and you shook my hand when I asked if I could stay over at Justins" to which I had to ask "Since when does your mom "shake on it" LMAO that's hilarious.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 10:45 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Well, this was my question and I don't know why I posted anonymously... but I really like all your answers.. The reason I thought about it was mom was down last weekend and I still giggle when I think of her walking thru the parking lot... She must have been scared, but we never thought of that.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:31 PM on Jan. 9, 2009