old wives tales, has any one ever did the wedding ring thing over you rbelly and if it gose in a circle its a girl and back and forth a boy? well iv done it soo many times and every time i do it it gose in a circle and back and forth is that twin boy and girl? it was right with my 1 baby boy

i dont know if i belive its true cause its a 50 50 chance any ways but alot of ppl say it really works/ it just for fun to me.

lmholder06

Asked by lmholder06 at 10:09 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's just that, an old wives' tale. doesn't mean anything. Was something just for fun
    Anonymous

• My husband held it over my body at about 18 weeks and it went back and forth and then spun. We only have one baby in me and she is a girl. It was just something fun that we thought we would try.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:37 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• i have a friend who did this and it said it was suppose to be a girl for this pregnancy she is in and it was 100%wrong...But hey all these things have a 50/50 chance of being correct..right?
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 11:07 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Hi, I did this with my two preganancy and it was right for me.. It went in circles in both times it happen.. so I have two daughters..
    alvasmiles79

Answer by alvasmiles79 at 12:16 AM on Jan. 10, 2009