Is anyone watching 20/20?

OMG?! The two teens that stabbed the 10 and 3 year old girls, killing the 3 year old and paralyzing the 10 year old? All because the mother sold them salt instead of meth. Ew.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Uhh, yeah. I'm pretty sure the headline at the beginning said "Tragic story with a happy ending".

Is the author of that headline smoking crack?!?! Exactly which part is happy? That the 3 year old died? The 10 year old is paralyzed? That the male teen was sentenced to death, or that the female teen isn't eligible for parole until she's 65?

If this is a happy ending, I'd HATE to see a sad one!!
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:23 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• sad but thats the real world I know were we live drugs rule and if you mess up game over a man got his hands cut off about 4 months ago over them its so sad

Anonymous

• Note to self: do not sell meth so I won't have to deal with crazy teens. Got it.

I'm not trying to be insensitive to their situation. Although, you could take it as that. It is a messed up world. In my former world I had to use humor to get through some of the tough cases I saw everyday or else you would go crazy. That is also why I stoped watching so much television.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 10:53 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I didn't see it, but what a hard lesson for the mother to learn!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:26 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• The MOTHER shouldn't be involved in selling meth anyway.
    I'm not going to say that it's her fault her kids got hurt - obviously, it's not.
    But she put her family in a dangerous situation and then fucked over people who are KNOWN to be mentally unstable. Plus, do you guys have any idea how much meth COSTS? $100 per GRAM!
    That means ONE line or ONE shot or ONE bowl costs you $10, at least. If you shoot, you do it more often. $100 can last you 2-3 days.

She really fucked with the wrong people, and I'm sorry her CHILDREN had to pay for her poor choices.
    RanaAurora

Answer by RanaAurora at 1:20 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• DRUGS SUCK!!!! DRUGS ARE STUPID!!!!
    Women who do drugs while pregnant or after as a mom do NOT deserve children. NEVER!!!!!
    I hate their mother. She is absolutely at fault. She left her BABIES alone to GAMBLE. She exposed her children to psychos by dealing w/drugs. That little girl is good now,but will live with the PAIN/misery of what happened to the baby sister she loved and nurtured herself. How dare that so called "mother" try to keep the foster parents from adopting. Selfish biatches do that all the time. Casey Anthony was like that with her baby daddy and parents and BFs and look at the value she put on her baby's life. Women like that have and continue to destroy this country.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Just out of curiosity, does the mom refer to herself as a "good mother"?

I was watching the news last night. A woman had a 4 year old with 2 broken arms, a broken leg, broken ribs, skull fracture, cuts, and bruises, etc. She admitted to hitting the child, but kept telling the judge she was a "good mother" over and over. Her proof? None of the other kids had broken bones.

*sigh* A lot of pathetic women out there.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:15 AM on Jan. 10, 2009