standing

My baby loves to standnow. She is now 8 months..she actually seems to rather not sit anymore and hates tummy time..she dosent crawl or roll around.... she cries and stiffens her legs to avoid sitting ..has anyone else experienced this? Yes i will get her to sit and play with her toys, but initially its been a struggle.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I think if she knows how to do it its not a big deal. My son never wants to sit anymore. Once he figured out how to pull himself up, he refuses to sit on his butt. Its quit the battle to get him into his car seat, lol. He crawls around, but only if you throw his lovely across the room, lol. Otherwise he'll just hold onto my legs while I'm sitting on the couch or pull himself up at the coffee table and inch around it. Its amusing to watch. Enjoy her being stationary now, soon you'll have to chase after her all the time!
    mambearwhitt4

Answer by mambearwhitt4 at 10:42 PM on Jan. 9, 2009