Annoying commercial jingles?

The Toys R Us jingle is stuck in my head and annoying me to know end. I know there are more annoying ones. What jingle drives you batty?

dle4125

Asked by dle4125 at 10:35 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm looking for a new car which one's me? a new convertible or an suv? too bad I didn't know my credit was whack, cuz now I'm driving off the lot in a used subcompact...f-r-e-e that spells free, credit report dot com baby.
    mamma84

Answer by mamma84 at 10:41 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• i think i already played this game lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:36 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• haha mamma84 i actually like that one lol
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 10:43 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Oh the credit report ones drive me crazy!!!!

I kind of like the mop ones where the mop is trying to win the woman back and it plays that song "Baby come back! You can blame it all on me."
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:45 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• lol I do too, but it gets stuck in my head all day and I sing it at random, just little snippets mind you, then I ask dh "know what commercial this is?"....actually I do this to a lot of songs!
    mamma84

Answer by mamma84 at 10:46 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• If you live in north east Texas you'll know this one it has drivin me crazy for years

If you need insurance you need insurance depot 7-3-0-d-e-p-o when you need insurance you need the depo 7-3-0-d-e-p-o insurance call us at the depo 7-3-0-d-e-p-o.

it is the only darn phone number I can ever remember and I have never called it.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:47 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• There is this Toyota commercial and the jingle goes "Save by zerrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooo" I hate that commercial so much I have to mute the tv when it comes on. I think I really hate it because it makes no sense whatsoever! Ahhh just thinking about it annoys me!!! AHHH!

teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 10:50 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• The macdonalds chicken nuggets commercial withthat guy singing lol...
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 10:56 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Most all of the freecreditreport.com commericals.

And the daisy sour cream commercials.
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 11:08 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• None of them...LOL...I don't watch tv! LOL :P
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:04 AM on Jan. 10, 2009