I dont know if im pissed or just hurt!!!!

I have lived with my BF for about a year and a half now and the first year was hard but better than it is now.... the first year he rarley went out without me and at least acted like he wanted to spend time with me sometimes.... after i got pregnant things just went down hill he doesnt want anything to do with me at all and he just has been drinking alot more than usuall latley... he usually does his $1 beer night on wednesday nights which dont bother me at all I mean Im at home with kids all day and one nite a week sounds great to me!! well now he is just doing it more and more and I think he might be stressed but its bugging me for 2 reasons!!!

scaredmommy08

Asked by scaredmommy08 at 10:42 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• CONT......Plus i just think its really inaproriate to take someone who is drunk with you to the hospital to your baby.... am i wrong????
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:44 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• What's the two reasons? You deserve some time out too. I'd suggest to him that you get a babysitter for one night a week and the two of you go out for some adult time.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:45 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Oh sorry forgot to list the 2 reasons!!!! 1 its highly possible that he wont even answer his phone if i would go into labor.... and I really dont want him going with me if he has been drinking he will either be tired and pass out or will just be an asshole!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:46 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Iv suggested once a month and that seems to be to much for him!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:47 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Sounds like he might be stressed about something. I would tell him that if he gets to go out, so do you. Can you get someone to watch the kids so you can go out together? Or have him stay home and you go out with a friend. I would at the very least let him know how you feel.
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 10:47 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Get a new guy...he's just not that into you...
    Anonymous

• There could be a lot of reasons for this.. obviously you need to talk with him... but try coming off as supportive, he may be more open and less defensive this way... which will make it easier to have a conversation... if he can tell you what is bothering him you can work out solutions... if this doesn't work... then tell him what's up without holding back... either way. You'll either both work things out, or at least you put your foot down.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:18 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• like a previous person said in another answer awhile ago: for a woman motherhood starts when she finds out shes pregnant, for a man fatherhood starts when he holds the baby'

i forget who said it,so dont give me the credit ;]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:41 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• As far as drunk at the hospital goes, my sons father was passed out drunk the night I went into labor. The funny thing is that I told him I had to go that night...guess who kept drinking! I went alone and had a friend try to wake him up. He made it on time, but was more than likely still drunk. I broke it off with him and am happier now with my fianc.
    MBsMom2004

Answer by MBsMom2004 at 12:11 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Have you talked to him about it? Find out why he's doing it and explain your concerns. If he keeps it up, you're better off without him!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 12:26 AM on Jan. 10, 2009