Do you have eyes in the back of your head?

When I was little I thought my mom had one since she usually knows what I'm up to even without looking. She explains it as even before I do it, she knows it already.

Now with my little girl, I know most of her little quirks. Like if I opened the dishwasher and turned my back to get dishes and I hear her tiny feet walking in the kitchen...I don't have to turn around to see what she's doing. I will already warned her, "No, don't touch that." I turned around and she's looking at me while standing right beside the dishwasher.

I guess I have eyes in the back of my head now. LOL

starbucks81

Asked by starbucks81 at 10:44 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Funny how we develope those eyes when we become mommies, I now have 2 sets of eyes in the back of my head a set for each child lol
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 10:46 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Yes, I now have eyes in the back of my head, and intensified hearing too! Drives the kids crazy!
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:54 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• its a mom thing. soon as they become mobile, the eyes grow.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 10:55 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Yeah we become psychic, have intensified hearing and grow eyes in the back of our heads. Gotta keep those kiddies safe, or just in line!

teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 10:58 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Oh of course!

But one time I scared my little brother really bad.

He was about 4 or 5, not yet in school. He was joking about going into my bedroom while I was in school during the day and I told him (jokingly) that I would know because I keep a jar of eyeballs in my closet and they see everything.

...He woke up that night with a bad dream about it and I felt soooooooo bad. =(

Pretty damn funny now though.
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 11:05 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• One day I was in the kitchen and ds didn't know. I peeked out and he was trying to climb the entertainment center. I said his name in a stern voice, he looked around and didn't see me. So he started doing it again. He heard his name again. "Yes, Mommy?" Still didn't know where I was. So he decided the entertainment center was no fun, and ran to the computer to play with the usb ports. Everything naughty he did, I told him no (still hiding.) Really confused him lol, Mommy wasn't "here" so to speak, but she's still telling me no?! Eventually he ran over the the kitchen and started laughing at me :-)
    mamma84

Answer by mamma84 at 12:04 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• My kid just started crawling! and I'm starting to get them eyes on the back of my head. and my hearing has gotten a LOT better! Its funny. My hubby used to sneak up behind me and scare me. Now he cant lol.
    russian-mommy

Answer by russian-mommy at 12:16 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Yep I have the eyes too! In the car its the rear view mirror. My son still doens't know how I can be watching him when I'm not looking at him!
    tristansmom74

Answer by tristansmom74 at 8:26 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I do! The best thing about them is that they don't need glasses like the eyes in the front of my head do.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:18 AM on Jan. 10, 2009