Cafemom is a Godsend!

I just joined today and I'm hooked! I had no idea so many women stressed over the same things as me! I love that I can ask questions! Its so nice because even though it sounds ridiculous, I was stressing about calling my son's pediatrian all the time. I'm a young mom and even though I'm educated and take good care of my son (and I'm married to his father) I still feel as though the older moms judge me. So I always freak out when I take him in there for a sick visit, lol.

mambearwhitt4

Asked by mambearwhitt4 at 10:45 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Yes, jodi is right. It can be wonderful! There are a lot of very wise women on here that truely just want to support other moms. HOWEVER, there are also some haters who only want to stir up trouble, and those who just give really bad advice! Take the good to heart and just skip over the rest! It is very liberating to know you are not in this all alone, isn't it?
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 11:02 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• just be careful hon cuz as easy as it drug you in it can take you out. you'll know what i mean
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:47 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Welcome and dive in... Make sure to check out groups from your area so you can meet other Cafemom Mommy's they are they will soon become your best friends and your saving graces all at the same time. :) I know the Mom's I have met and made friends with have been there with me through thick and thin! There is nothing like having other Mommy friends :)
    MNMom247365

Answer by MNMom247365 at 10:49 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Eh, I don't take social networking that seriously. I mean, its great to make friends but if you're not going to take the time to get to know me and you're just going to bash me on some site, I'm not going to bother with ya. That's just my view on it.
    mambearwhitt4

Answer by mambearwhitt4 at 12:27 AM on Jan. 10, 2009