am i a lesbian?

there is this girl that is so terrific and she makes me feel good...i really like her but im into guys should i test the waters with her..i have a 3 year old son i dont want to raise him the wrong way thinking that two women should be together... what should i do?i have never been in this situation before

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• You sound really conflicted. Do you think it's wrong to be gay? You say "i have a 3 year old son i dont want to raise him the wrong way thinking that two women should be together" but don't you think it's more important to teach him about love rather than judgments? If you think it's wrong then you need to assess how you feel. If you are gay then you need to come to terms with it before you act on it and before you out yourself to your son or anyone else. If you are gay, there is nothing wrong with you and it is completely possible to have a happy healthy relationship and to be accepted by those who love you most. It's 2009 baby!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:24 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Do her
    Anonymous

• Maybe you got admiration confused with sexual attraction. It' okay to admire someone and try to apply the qualities you like to yourself. That dosen't mean you have to have sex with her. Don't ruin your friendship with confused feelings.
    Anonymous

• Are you married? Maybe you are bi? And just a thought but maybe you have just made a connection with someone like you never have before and she is your new best friend. I love my girl friends, they make me feel great but I don't necessarily want to sleep with them. Do you want to be intimate with her or is it because she makes you feel good? I would think long and hard before jumping into anything, you don't want to ruin a friendship over possible lust.

MNMom247365

Answer by MNMom247365 at 10:55 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• The world will tell you, "if it feels good, do it!" But, obviously you are having doubts. Don't do something you will regret! It will be very hard to live with if you do!
    Anonymous

• Hun the way i see it is you need to figure it out dont consider yourself bisexual consider your self trisexual you can try anything sexual once twice if you like it thats the way i live and its been a blast
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 11:01 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• It doesn't mean you're lesbian or bi I don't think. I have one female friend that I think is really pretty, she's beautiful inside and out and I think she's very attractive and she makes me so happy when I'm with her and we even joke about things but we're not thinking or wanting to have sex.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:02 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• if you are single...and you are questioning this "girl thing"...what is the harm in seeing where it takes you...what is wrong with your son seeing you with someone you care about or love...even if its the same sex? I am sorry...I am not encouraging you to be a lesbian...but when something is there no matter male or female...I dont see any shame in it.,..
    I know I am going to get hell for that..but its my opinion..and its what I think...so there you have it..
    Anonymous

• I think you really need to sit down and explore your feelings.. have you thought about her sexually? kissing her? etc? if so, maybe you are? Next question.. is she bi or gay? If she is and she has told it, your feeling could be one of two things.... since most people do find it taboo (and from your reply, I think you do in someways... )it may just be something that's "bad" that you want to try. (IMO I support homosexuality... so not trying to sound disrespectful) or you may really have feelings... if she is open about it.. maybe talk to her a little about her lifestyle and see how it feels to you.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:13 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• try to kiss her, and if theres nothing then you arent. you might just have a 'girl crush,' it happens ;]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:32 PM on Jan. 9, 2009