is this true?

i was reading on the internet that your discharge can be an early sign of pregnancy.well since last month when i finished my period i had a clear discharge and alot of it too and usually i get a discharge when im almost gonna start my period but i was getting it everyday and its almost going to be a month next week.so could i be pregnant or is what i had read all false info?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• just take a test hon.Discharge can mean lots of stuff nto just pregnancy and some women notice no changes at all-good luck I hope you are.:o)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:11 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• It can be true I had alot with both my pregnacies that is how Iknew I was pregnant i had also read that!! but yes it can also mean a number of things ovulating,infectionmperiod coming, pregnacy! Id take a test hun!
    bkt84

Answer by bkt84 at 11:38 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• The best way to tell is to take a test. Yes, there are other indicators, but they can all mean other things, too.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 5:44 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Take a test, but I must add, I have TONS of discharge.
    fallen_tennyo

Answer by fallen_tennyo at 1:00 PM on Jan. 10, 2009