Is there any other Scientology mothers? Do you allow your child{ren} to contribute?

If so how?

Pexagon53

Asked by Pexagon53 at 11:34 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• contribute to what?
    Anonymous

• lol anon :35! I'm wondering the same thing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• yea what?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I think you probably have to be a Scientologist to understand the question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• no i dont
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:13 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Scientology is NOT a religion.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 1:42 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• ok i will answer the question later my baby's up now. =)
    Inle_Rabbit

Answer by Inle_Rabbit at 3:18 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• in response to ihartu- I'm not even a scientologist and I feel the need to tell you that you are uneducated on this!
    When Christianity first started, I'm sure the masses said "it's not a real religion" but look where it is today.
    Anonymous

• Scientology teaches that mankind is an immortal being (called a Thetan) not originally from this planet who is trapped by matter, energy, space, and time (MEST). Salvation for a Scientologist comes through a process called 'auditing,' whereby 'engrams' (basically, memories of past pain and unconsciousness that create energy blockage) are removed. Auditing is a very lengthy process and can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. When all engrams are finally removed, the Thetan can once again control MEST instead of being controlled by it. Until salvation, each Thetan is constantly reincarnated.

Scientology is, without a doubt, a cult. Its teachings are taken from science fiction and eastern mythologies; it promotes man as the ultimate power in the universe (he just hasn't realized it yet); salvation comes through an extremely expensive process of mind games.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:06 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Long live the Alien overlord Xenu...
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:09 PM on Jan. 10, 2009