COFFEE!! i'm looking for one that smells/taste the greatest in the morning!

i just love the smell of fresh coffee in the morning but right now i'm using Folgers Gourmet Supreme...i like it but i was wondering what u girls prefer... ours is about to finish and i want to try another one. My dad was telling me to buy MAXWELL that that one smells beautiful. What do you ladies recommend? i would say my husband and I like our coffee a little strong.. not too strong but not wimpy either! thanks!!

firstXmomTX

Asked by firstXmomTX at 11:36 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I actually brew espresso as if it were coffee :) cafe pilon brand. I also use an Italian coffee pot instead of the electric machines.
    Anonymous

• Using whole beans is best. I have a grinder and we grind our beans every morning and the aroma is heavenly.
    I like the wegmans store brand by the coffee shop.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:26 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I use Cafe Bustelo. It's strong and smells yummy. You put some milk or cream in there and it's to die for. I have some right now LOL
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:48 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• What about Gevalia? I only brew it every so often, but for some reason NO coffee smells that great to me. I mean, I LOVE coffee...but to me they all smell the same. Of course, I do notice the taste tho. Gevalia's Breakfast Blend is pretty nice.
    bittrsweet81

Answer by bittrsweet81 at 2:36 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• starbucks buy a bag of starbucks my dad is a coffeeholic and he knows that is the best out there and i agree it smells awsome tastes great and a starbucks peppermint mocha frappachino is an orgasm in a cup lol
    akashaismyworld

Answer by akashaismyworld at 5:22 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I actually don't drink coffee but I love the way some of it smells and have it in baskets and containers around the house. I saw it on a house hunter show and tried it. Nobody knows I have pets until they see them.

donnabuzybee

Answer by donnabuzybee at 10:03 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• For the "regular" coffee flavor I use the same, Folgers Gourmet Supreme, it has the richest flavor to me. But when it comes to "flavor" coffee, I love the hazelnut flavor of "Eight O'clock" coffee. mmmmmm!
    Gail4201

Answer by Gail4201 at 11:00 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I use Maxwell House Master Blend.
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 3:29 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• We just started buying Dunkin Donuts brand. My hubby said he had heard it was good. He said he likes it. We usually buy a strong blend of Starbucks, but he said he wanted to try the Dunkin Donuts. They just started selling it in the stores here.
    Anonymous

• Peet's Whole Bean Coffee ( also grounded ) we love it! Very rich in flavor we've never had a stale bag so freshness guaranteed.
    HazyPerception

Answer by HazyPerception at 5:57 PM on Jan. 10, 2009