diapers

i found a diaper i love to use the only problem is i dont know who makes it or where to look all i know is garfield and otie is on the front. i know it not from walmart. if anyone might know where and what kinda diaper this is i would appreciate it if you would tell me.

mom-to-be21

Asked by mom-to-be21 at 11:41 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Where did you get the diaper? Was it a gift at your baby shower? If it was, Maybe you could ask the person that gave it to you where they bought it.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 11:42 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• i got it from a pregancy center they dont know where it came from either
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 11:46 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• with the amount of times different diaper companies change their designs on diapers, that's not enough to go on really.

also, please don't pick a diaper just because of the images on it! LOL

also pregnancy centers generally buy in bulk and it lasts a while so it could possibly be a very old diaper that you can't get any more.

Anonymous

• I answered it in your first question, but I'll tell ya again here, from what I found they said it was Sam's Club diapers.

teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 11:54 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Anonymous