What kind of items do you buy on line?

And why do you buy them on line?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If I am looking for a specific item that I can't find in a store then I go online to find it.
    So far, it has only been baby items and I've only shopped at walmart.com for them.
    We bought a bassinet pad with the sheets and waterproof quilted pads and had them shipped to the store for free - we just had to pick them up.
    We bought a crib on sale and a crib mattress on sale - each with a 97-cent shipping special - and had them shipped to our house.
    I know WalMart sells these things, but they don't have an adequate variety on display, they do not have enough in stock, nor do they carry seldom-bought items like the bassinet pad and sheets.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:44 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I've only bought cartridges for my Cricut die cut machine online since I can find them for about 1/5th the retail price.

hubby buys some hard to find movies and video games.
    Anonymous

• Books and DVD's from Amazon.com. I can get them brand new for less than I can in the stores.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:44 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Books, DVD's, CD's, meds, toys, some kinds of food, clothes, computer supplies sometimes, gift certificates sometimes.

Answer by Bmat at 11:44 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Electronics and books mostly. I can bargain shop easier without driving all over town, and with the books I always get better deals, sometimes with free shipping. When I'm buying textbooks for school, I can save even more. Just this semester alone I've saved over $250 by ordering used books online vs buying used at my school's bookstore.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:48 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Anything and everything.
    Clothes and shoes are one of the few items I rarely buy online since I want to try them on for fit. Cleaners and other everyday use household products are also more expensive to ship than is worth.
    Otherwise, if I don't need it right now, I may very well buy it online.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:02 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• i buy mainly clothes and dvds..buti have boughten lil odds and ends for my daughter when i decorated her room..ive got comforter and sheet sets..mp3 player, hair straightener, braclets for my daughter, yaa just lil odds and ends..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:24 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Books, CDs, clothing that I have seen in a store but they are out of my size, shoes that they were out of in my size...action figures, especially like rare ones...dolls...kickpads...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:07 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• oh and a wrestling ring...
    OneToughMami