that hard

is it that hard to call the doc? i see so many question on here with pregnant women that don'tt know what to do . when i was pregnant and i worried about anything i called the doc. we are not professionals and if something is wrong we cannot save your babies callllllllll the doctor pleeeeease

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 11:43 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think that is the biggest problem. People just don't seem to understand that when it comes to you and your baby there is no silly question that you can ask your doctor. Why ask someone that isn't a doctor and risk getting the wrong information?
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 11:59 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Some people are just scared of the doctor. Maybe they think something is insignificant and feel silly calling the doctor unless it's a serious matter. I understand it, but I do agree that you should just call a doctor. It's what they are paid for. Why do you think you have to give them so much of your money? Make them earn it!
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 11:46 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• omg omg i think i miscarried!
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 11:48 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• omg omg your a spy eat some alfredo you'll be fine
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:51 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• With my first son I called the doctor like every day. My husband told me if I didn't stop the doctor was going to move his practice and change his phone number. Then oddly enough just before I gave birth they had their office painted and had to move down the hall for the day of my appointment we didn't know it at the time, but my husband said "see i told you they packed up and moved because you called them too much" when we got home we saw the message on the macine, but hubby still makes fun of me with that to this day.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 11:51 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I agree with Rebecca. I can understand why some may feel silly calling the doctor if they think they are just being paranoid. I was not one of those people though lol. I seriously called my midwives office so much the receptionist knew me by the sound of my voice. They never cared though, that is what they are there for!!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 11:52 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• THEN GO TO THE DOCTOR!!! LIKE THE QUESTION SAID... its not hard. it is iratating when people ask "am i pregnant" MAKE A DOC APPT AND GET A TEST! or call the doc. Its frustrating and I'm a medic. so i do know the answer to a lot of these questions, but still. we cant see the baby, we cant see you. we dont know. Plain and simple!
    Anonymous

• do not ever feel silly when it comes to your health or the health of you child. no question is stupid unless you ask it on CM
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:57 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• its pretty hard for me to call the docter and ask a simple question i always have to go to see them the next day cause things seems to happen after hour and even then if i went to the obyn i wanted for four hours to see about why I was spotting cause i never spotted with my first baby was fine or I would go to the ER and i hated going unless its was a real emergency cause alot of the time his fine or I'm fine and i would wait there for three to god knows when. so i think the people that do ask has a hard time calling doctors or want a stright answers from people that it happened to for me i use to call my friend cause her mom has six kids and she pretty much took care of her niece and nephew but for now i just look here for the answer or i just look it up
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 12:01 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• and when there is something wrong with my baby and i feel there is then yeah i would take him to the er and wait eight hours or go see the doctor the next day most likely the er though
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 12:15 AM on Jan. 10, 2009