Two babies in a month by different moms!!!

Well my boyfriend of a year cheated on me while i was prego...yea...It was with his ex. She ended up prego a month after me. So we have obviously had our downs. It turns out that the other mother was getting completely crazy and ended up taking my bf to court. It has been hell!!! When the other son comes over my bf acts like the mom and the dad, completly responsible all the stuff i wish he would do with me and our son. But with my son and i he thinks i should take care of it all, and says he knows im not crazy and my son has the both of us. The whole situation is weird and hard but... is anyone close to the same situation? Should i feel hurt by his responsibility for his other son or proud that he is stepping up?

NandE

Asked by NandE at 1:57 AM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• im not there but i can imagine that he may be that way with the other girls son because hes afraid that if he slips up just a little she will take the child away from him. Keep the communication open with him with out being accusatory. Just remind him that it makes you proud that he is willing to step up but it hurts because hes not like that with your son. It seems like its tough. Just keep your head up. Things will eventually smooth out.
    CassieLee85

Answer by CassieLee85 at 2:02 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• He shouldnt have cheated in the first place, but he's with YOU so thats a good thing,and it means he loves you and not her.It must be hard for you. Mabey when he acts like both parents when he has the other baby is because she isnt there, I know its hard but mabey if you take over some responsibilities for that baby then mabey he will help with yours. Keep your head up though.Good luck
    JonahsMom1107

Answer by JonahsMom1107 at 8:17 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• He's his job in taking the responsibility of what he had done. Maybe it's guilt, buthe has to do what he needs to with his kid. He probably does the same with your kid, its just that you don't see it because all you can think about is that that other child was from an affair. It's blinding you.
    At least he's taking the child in. What if this was your situation? Wouldn't you want him to do the same for your child. Wouldn't you want the other woman to take great care of your child when it goes to visit daddy?
    He can alsways just have you watch the kid everytime it comes for a visit and then you'd be complaining that the bitch drops her kid off like you're a babysitter, and he doesn't watch it either. Then she becomes the bitch from your frustration.
    My question is why did you stay with him knowing this other woman was having his child? Obviously this wasn't and isn't going to be a smoothe life.
    Anonymous

• i know EXACTLY how you feel. my SO had an affair and a baby. i''ve let him bring the kid to our house twice. those were the first and last times. it won't happen again. but thats how i felt cause he made the kid a bottle, changed his diaper, comforted when he cried. and it made me sad cause he doesn't do that with OUR kids. i know he doesnt have a choice and thats the only reason he does it but it still hurts.
    muensters_ma

Answer by muensters_ma at 12:29 AM on Aug. 6, 2008