PLEASE READ!

well i have been for a day and a half, and for some reason when i go to the bathroom i start cramping MORE.

is THAT normal? what could it be from and has anyone else experienced this? im 35 weeks. thank you ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No idea what the first part of the question means.

If you have a cramping feeling when you go to the bathroom then maybe you have a bladder infection or UTI?
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:47 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• It could be a urinary tract infection. Go See Your Doctor. UTIs can be very serious, especially for pregnant ladies. Don't mess around. Call right away.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 11:48 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Lets run down the list. You could have
    pubis symphysis
    UTI
    Baby could be pushing down there
    Could be going into labor
    Call your doctor
    There is more it could be but I'm to lazy
    Anonymous

• i already said to call your doctor :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:49 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• oh sorry i put that i have been cramping for a few weeks but the last day and half it has been more and when i go to the bathroom or go in that sitting position where i put pressure down there i cramp even MORE... im sorry about cutting that off. lol idk what happened. im 35 weeks by the way.
    Anonymous

• i know imjust asking if anyone else experienced the cramping when they are goinjg to the bathroom or are in the sitting position and pressure is put on your vagina and that area. if that is normal if anyone else had this happen and if yeah what happened afterwards with them...
    Anonymous

• Look up pubis symphysis it might be that if it's not a UTI. I had pubis symphysis and it's not been 2 years after I gave birth and still have problems.
    Anonymous

• whoever wrote about pubis symphysis originally, did your dr tell you about it or did you bring that to his attention? and what did yo do about it?
    Anonymous

• I am the same person...lol
    I told my doctor I was having pains. He checked me out and I did have it. You need to rest if it's really bad. I had my son 2 years ago so I really don't remember what he told me to do sorry. Just call the doctor and let them know whats going on and they will have you come in take a test for a UTI and give you an exam.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• it seriously sounds like what i am going through. except it didnt mention anything about cramping?
    BUT my hips have always popped when i walk and now tha tim pregnant its a lot worse. my tail bone aches constantly and it takes me a good few minutes to roll over on my other side when im laying down and i have to roll over because the side i am laying on aches SO bad that it wakes me up. even when i open my legs about 6 inches it ACHES so bad. there is a lot more too like hurting when i just walk, putting pants on back pain and yeah a lot more.. does it sound like what you had?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Jan. 10, 2009