Need to slim my thighs down......

I have joined the gym and have gone the past 3 days. what is the best exercise to slim my thighs down?

saysmom

Asked by saysmom at 11:53 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Go to Prevention.com and you can see videos that show really great exercises that target your specific area. I do lunges which help with my thunder-thighs. I also hold 8 lb weights and take 10 steps doing lunges each step. :) Hope this helps.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 11:56 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• well i think just cardio beause it burns fat but if you exercise those certain muscles in your thighs then they will just get bigger because your bulking up the muscle so my suggestion is work of the fat with cardio
    akashaismyworld

Answer by akashaismyworld at 5:26 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• i have always done the eliptical (sp) and laid on the exercise ball and done sit ups. it works your legs too. but i usually stick to squats and i have a jlo booty and nice thighs. :)
    hugsnkisses8456

Answer by hugsnkisses8456 at 7:37 PM on Jan. 10, 2009