i am 31 and have very visible wrinkles......

I always had some lines but I had my daughter and lost additional weight and it seems like it made my wrinkles just pop out! I use to get carded all the time and I don't anymore. It really bothers me, any suggestions on how to minimize them?

saysmom

Asked by saysmom at 11:58 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Glittery and shiney makeup makes wrinkles stand out. Christy Brinkley swears by scrubbing her face every day. I always heard that you should wash the face gently, but since I have oily skin, i have a tendency to scrub, but now I don't worry about it. Who wouldn't like to look like Christy? LOL
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 12:00 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I am a Sales Director with Mary Kay Cosmetics. We have a skin care line called TimeWise Age-fighting. It works! I would love to send you free samples to try. Send me a personal message and I can send it to you. Feel free to read about it and get a virtual makeover on my website. www.marykay.com/ahenderson1

AmyMK

Answer by AmyMK at 12:18 AM on Jan. 10, 2009