Can ANYONE give a solid CONCRETE evidence that people are BORN homosexual?

I am not asking for scientific theories. I am asking if anyone can PROVE homosexuality is a real BIRTH DEFECT: in other words - that someone is born with an in-utero defiect that has changed thier sexuality BEFORE society {heped} they choose it as A lifestlye.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• nope, but you can't give solid proof that they are not so deal with it.

I also can't show solid proof that God exists but I still believe it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• You are asking for impossible.
    Anonymous

• are you actually calling homosexuality a BIRTH DEFECT? oh lordy...
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 12:02 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Our world will always debate this issue. But frankly, years ago, a study was done that proved that the homosexuals (at that time) had all been molested as young children. If molestation is a horrible crime to children, then how does that relate to their sexual orientation later in life, and how is that they just happen to have been born gay? Nowadays, I believe it is sexual practice that is encouraged by hollywood.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 12:04 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• its not a birth defect, its just how their brain is wired. do you really think that if people had a choice they would CHOOSE to be ostracized from the 'mainstream?' i know PLENTY of people who have tried for years to become straight, even had kids with heterosexual spouses. there is NOTHING wrong with being gay, deal with it.
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:05 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• that's like saying society is what makes me bipolar.

*I am in no way calling homosexuality a mental disorder BTW just the only reference point I could come up with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Where was this study done? Obviously there was something off about the study because I know lots of gay people and none of them were molested. Where did they find the people to participate in the study? Where can I find the information on this study? Anyway, No one can give the proof you are asking for, but no one can disprove it either. Some people are gay and some aren't. It's not really that big a deal now.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 12:10 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I dont think there is scientific reason or concrete reasons as to why people are the way they are. I have a homosexual friend and I asked him one day if he could change would he...he immediately answered "yes I would" it is what it is...Just accept them for being human and know that God loves them anyways.
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 12:13 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• i dont get your correlation anon 908.... society is to bipolar as homosexuality is to _____?
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:21 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I believe people are born with a "tendency" to be homosexual. Just like some people are born with a "tendency" to be overweight. Whether or not you indulge the urges that lead to you being gay or fat is where the choices come in. BTW, I'm fat myself, so I'm not slamming on fat or gay people. Homosexuality is no greater sin than gluttony. We have to fight the "sins of the flesh." A "gay" person could choose to be happy in a heterosexual relationship, it just feels better to give into those sinful compulsions. Happiness is a choice, but so many people just think they are a victim to whatever sin is controlling them. For me, it's a battle everyday to honor God with what I eat, but it is a battle I will continue to fight until the day I die! I will never just give into it, throw my hands up, and say, "oh well, that's the way God made me, so I'll just do what I want even though His word says it's a sin!"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Jan. 10, 2009