when is a good time to have another baby?

i want another baby and my son is 2 now and i was wondering is there a real good time to have another one and is it too early?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• 2 to 3 years apart is good. Still close enough to get along when they are older.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:10 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Well on my view; its a good time. Each one of my kids are 2 1/2 yrs apart and they are great. Not too long not too soon.
    momiangeleyes

Answer by momiangeleyes at 2:16 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• This is a totally personal question, in the sense that no one can really tell you when you're ready for another. But I will say this... I have a brother who is 6 years younger than me and personally I feel like it was just too much. Alot of times we had more of a mother-son relationship because of the extreme difference.
    Hannah-Belle

Answer by Hannah-Belle at 5:53 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• If you feel like you are ready and could handle it then it isn't too soon. There is 9 years between my 1st and 2nd and now there will be 2 1/2 between my 2nd and 3rd. It is really an indicidual matter and only you can you SO can decide when it is right to have another.
    Maidenwolf

Answer by Maidenwolf at 9:37 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I have 2 yrs. b/t my 2 and I think it is perfect. It is difficult having 2 in diapers though!
    lionslambs

Answer by lionslambs at 11:22 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I don't personally think there is ever a wrong time to have another baby! :) Most of my children are about 18 months apart, although there's a 3 year gap between #2 and #3. My kids who are close in age get along great, and so do the ones who are far apart, like my oldest two daughters who are 7 years apart and very close (had three boys in between).
    sioleabha

Answer by sioleabha at 1:21 PM on Jul. 17, 2008