If in fact the government collapses does anyone have a plan?

Sis.Jackson

Asked by Sis.Jackson at 12:05 AM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Too many people will keep their head in the sand and be caught off guard and not believe that it COULD happen. Not saying that any one of us can know, but those that control this county's comings and goings are nervous about it, I say we better take charge of our own finances. Getting out of debt and determining not to increase our debt load is the most important, as well as having a good stable savings.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 12:11 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• The mormans do. Maybe we should listen to them.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 12:05 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• is the government collapsing and I missed it?
    is there more to this question?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:05 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• well, while we're in a fantasy world... I think I'll call my alien buddies to come get me for a while...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I was listening to the radio and Obama said that money is not put into the economy we will have basically a collapse. ( Not saying by verbatim just paraphrasing)
    Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 12:08 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I try to always have a plan but if that indeed happens I truly don't know what direction I will turn.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 12:10 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I'd recommend learning the ENTIRE story behind what he said and why before you come to conclusions of your own sweetie. ah, the what a great concept to think for yourself!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Basically, we really do not know what is going to happen with our economy in the future. I guess we'll just have to hope for the best but plan for the worst.
    Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 12:12 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• "we'll just have to hope for the best but plan for the worst"

smartest thing you've ever typed SisJackson!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• The Great OZ has spoken!!!! Plaaaaeeeeeze! Whose money does HE plan on putting into the economy??? Its his way of  raising of taxes and renigging on tax breaks HE promised

Anonymous