leg pains??? blood clots possibel???

ok so i am 5 weeks pregnant and i have this horrible pain in my leg just above my knee. it only hurts when i bend or put pressure on my leg.. this just started out of no where a few hours ago.. my mom is worried its a blood clot.. im thinkin i pulled a muscle badly or somethin and didnt know i did it??? what do you think it could be.. and blood clots run in my family during pregnancy

aubreyluv

Asked by aubreyluv at 12:05 AM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• which leg is it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• try and flex your foot if you cant do it because it hurts so bad it could be a possible blood clot
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:07 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• my left leg
    aubreyluv

Answer by aubreyluv at 12:08 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• My blood clots always started in my ankles and it felt like a horrible sprain.... if its in the front of your leg i wouldnt be so worried as if it was in the back of your leg.... i have them in both legs and the clots run up the back of my legs!!! But it honastly wouldnt hurt to go and get it checked out cause it isnt anything to mess with its very scary!!! Iv delt with it with my last 2 pregnancies!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:11 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• If I were you, I would makae sure that he is there by passing by around the time that his shift ends. I once went to a bar, (at 1am) after my BF told me that he was going there. I observed him, then when it was safe, I approached him. He should also give you his new work schedule.
    Yve538

Answer by Yve538 at 12:36 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• What does that have to do with it??? Yve538???
    aubreyluv

Answer by aubreyluv at 2:01 AM on Jan. 10, 2009