Does anyone know of a good work at home job?

I am trying to find something that I can do at home. But there are so many sites and I know some are not good. Does anyone know of one that really work. Thanks

Gemaof4

Asked by Gemaof4 at 12:05 AM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• i work for verafast.net = they are great - no money to start - and no direct deposit so nothing to lose.
    CalebsMom123106

Answer by CalebsMom123106 at 12:53 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Work at home jobs are hard to find and normally have a lot of conditions about noise, kids etc. If you are looking to earn an income at home then I would recommend a home business. Find a product or service you can be passionate about, do your research and decide what is right for you and your family.

Rebecca.
    www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/rdoll
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 1:44 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Hi!

Take a look at my site at www.thecroppers.com/dyamondrose, see if you find something you like.  You can also try having your own site about something you like.  Kind of like a niche site.

Take care,

dyamondrose

dyamondrose

Answer by dyamondrose at 2:21 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Hi, are you looking for a job, or business. Or ways to supplement your income. Try the WAHM message board and like you said yes there are tons of sites and suggestions. If it is a job it should be free. If it is a business opportunity 9 times out of 10 there is a fee. Just make sure it is something that is fun and your passionate about. What are your hobbies? The two opportunities I use to supplement my income are Soul Purpose and MLSP.

Soul Purpose offers self care and wellness products and we have fun by doing spa parties.
    my sites are

www.4mybodyandsoul.com
    www.mlmnetworkmarketing101.com

please let me know if there is anything i can help with.

So basically decide if you want a job or you want to work for yourself and your hobbies and if there is an investment how much time and money will it cost you.

Good Luck
    lakeishah

Answer by lakeishah at 2:42 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I work from home with a company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. I help set up customer accounts and the company pays me to do so.

If you are looking for a legit work at home opportunity, please let our Work At Home Team assist you! My goal is to help others just like myself find what they are looking for! You will never know unless you ask! Get all the details to make the best and most educated decision for YOUR family!

Request your 100% Risk FREE information today www.MomsGoneGreen.Biz

:) Lisa
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 8:24 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I have checked into a ton of home businesses.  I was part of 1 that I got out because it cost me so much each month to maintain it.  I found a great home business doing wine tastings.  Similar to Tupperware or Pampered Chef except you taste wine.  Feel free to visit the sites below.

www.myttv.com/carolann11391

www.vineyardwine.net

wineo

Answer by wineo at 9:12 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I have my own business and make good money. Are you looking for a job? That can be hard to find and a lot of WAH jobs and businesses are scams....do your research and good luck!
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 9:35 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• A home-based business can be a great way to stay home with the kids and make significant money to help with the bills. There are many out there, you just have to find what works best for you. I have a business through Market America and have my own website. We have unbelievable products and you can focus on the area that you are passionate about; health and nutrition, skincare, make-up, etc. You do not need to do home shows or even keep an inventory. And, when you do any online shopping, if you use your own website as the portal, you make money on that too! My website is www.marketamerica.com/teamcompton/. Check it out and browse around. If you think, it might be something worth checking into, feel free to email me at teamcompton@comcast.net. No pressure, I'd be happy to just answer questions so you can make the best choice for you.
    Christinewith3

Answer by Christinewith3 at 10:05 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I have a home based business selling candles. You can make extra cash and have fun at the same time. These candles sell themselves! There are no sign up fees and no quotas to meet! That's the best part : ) Visit my page on here and sign up for a free candle drawing and to sign up if you want to sell candles.
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 10:08 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences?  If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most.  Build a list and use that to begin your search.  General rule of thumb:  Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).   I recommend checking out the Telecommuting Moms folder at WAHM.com for leads on home JOBS.  I also have some resources for freelance work and telecommuting jobs on my Work From Home site.

nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 11:16 AM on Jan. 10, 2009