Do you or would you ever consider having breast implants?

I use to wear a D cup and since I had my daughter, breastfed for 16 months and lost an additional 17 pounds they might be a small b and they sag horribly! And like I said I use to have big very full breast that everyone use to ask if they were fake. I feel okay about them in clothes because i wear push up bras but don't want to get in a bathing suit. And I have considered getting breasts but just wonder if I would regret it! Any advice???????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Mine did the same thing, even tho I was not originally blessed, before I BF. They sagged and I was embarrassed. But as the years have gone along, they actually perked back up and my breast are pretty good and i'm proud of them. I do work out at the gym and do alot of upper arm and chest exercises.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 12:08 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I soooo would get implants if I wasn't such a big baby when it comes to needles and the thought of stitches and had the money! But yeah I have seriously considered it and think if i could truly afford it I would stop being a wimp, suck it up and deal with the pain, I am a 'nearly B' and even pregnant barely hit a 'c'
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I would loooove them! iv never really had boobs maybe an A cup but after having kids i cant even wear a regular bra cuz there all to big i wear a sports bra how hot is that?? so yes i would love to get them
    bkt84

Answer by bkt84 at 12:23 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I have had big boobies my entire life. I wouldn't get implants but I would like to have some work done on them. Getting big as fast as I did does not make for a pretty pair.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 12:31 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I have them, and if I knew then what I know now...
    They sag after a few years... I can't fit into a bra ...properly... One of them developed scar tissue so now it is hard, and looks "perky" while the other one sags...which means wear a bra, that doesn't fit, all the time... Oh and don't wear a bathing suit because you can tell that there is a problem with them...
    I wish I had the money to get them removed!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Well, to be honest I do not think they are really worth the trouble. I wrestle and the last thing I need is something popping. Plus, I really do not think I want bigger breasts. It's damn hard enough to find a sports bra now. I'm not really into plastic surgery, which explains me opting out of getting my nose reset, hell I am sure that I will break it again anyway...shit happens.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 12:47 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Nope. Never. I don't believe in plastic surgery...I believe in being secure enough to accept oneself AS YOU ARE.

Plastic surgeons make money off neuroses.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:43 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I guess I'll get them after having 4 kids.
    BloomingJen

Answer by BloomingJen at 4:31 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I have them and I LOVE them ! They don't sag, and they are not too big (I went from an A to a full C). And to address Gdiamante's comment, it has nothing to do with being insecure. I got them because I wanted bigger bOObs, to look better in my clothes and because I could afford them, so why not ? Kinda like buying a Mercedes ? Do you need one.. probably not, but if you can afford one, and you like nice things, then why not ? It's a personal choice, not about insecurity. Kinda like choosing an outfit to wear.. just depends on the person. Bottom line, I love them, my friends and boyfriend loves them and I have no regrets !

xtina34

Answer by xtina34 at 5:02 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• No and No.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Jan. 10, 2009