Does anyone else believe that breastfeeding causes your breasts to sag more? I do! I don't care what anyone says!

Yea, ok..I've heard that it's the "pregnancy" that causes it not the actual breastfeeding..But I don't believe that at all. I've had my experience enough to know the difference in what they looked like after pregnancy without BF and what they look like after pregnancy, after BF.
I think it's bull and I am convinced that BF DOES have a lot to do with it. Anyone else think this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I agree with you either way it takes a toll on them thats for sure!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:14 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I agree with you that it does. but honestly, my vanity comes in after my kids' wellbeing so if breastfeeding is what's best I will gladly suffer the consequence of saggy boobs!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• yeah i think it has a lot to do with it as well. its a lot of tugging squeezing and sucking and emptying on your breasts. how could it not? i agree with you! :)
    Anonymous

• Nope. My boobs got big because they filled with milk, they were going to sag when they deflated whether or not I breastfed.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 12:14 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• she wasnt asking about vanity just asking if anyone agrees.
    Anonymous

• Well not in my case, and a lot of women I know still look and feel pretty good about their boobs after breast feeding. SOme of them like them more. I think it's just different for everybody.

teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 12:14 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• well i can say that i didnt breastfeed and my boobs didnt sag..
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:15 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• i breastfed dd 8 9 months and to this day my boobs are huge which they werent at all before!
    RyanMarie

Answer by RyanMarie at 12:16 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• i breastfed...no saggy boobs here
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Yes, I think that they do sag, and quite a bit. Not enough to make me not breastfeed, tho. I enjoyed every minute of it. I didn't have any intentions of flashing my breast to the public anyway, so it didn't matter, but I didn't care much for my hubs seeing them sag. LOL No matter what, when our human skin is stretched it doesn't always just pop back into its tight elasticity. It takes time. But you can make them look better over time. I swear by it. I nursed 4 babies and now mine look better than they did before I was preg.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 12:18 AM on Jan. 10, 2009