pressure!

is it normal to get a lot of cramping and pressure in your back and your belly at the end of your pregnancy? i get most cramping when i am PUTTING pressure on my vagina area.

thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• One question....please explain the PUTTING pressure?? Just curious..........
    TylersMom323

Answer by TylersMom323 at 12:20 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• like.... if you were to squat or sit like when i go to the bathroom. its mostly when i am on the toilet just sitting there. its not gas or me having to have a BM though.
    im just curious if anyone else experienced this too? when i tell people they think im weird.

i asked the this question earlier but i didnt really get the answer i was looking for i dont think i explained it well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Yes. I experience alot of pain by my pubic bone.
    Yve538

Answer by Yve538 at 12:26 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Ummmmm yes there is a little head pushing its way down to get ready to be born.... so yes pressure in that area is normal!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:41 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• i have the same problem, everytime i go to the bathroom or when i stand at work i get that feeling. my baby is sideways so the head is not pressing down but i still get the feeling like it is. its just your blood vess. swelling up and the pressure of the baby. its normal
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• its called bracston hicks contractions your body starts them at any where from 5 months on they get stronger and more pressure the closer you get too delivery
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 6:29 PM on Jan. 10, 2009