I posted this question earlier......

but I thought I'd try again. There are different people on now so maybe I'll get some more answers. Here is the post from earlier today:

Do YOU believe?
'm reading a book about haunted houses in New England. How many of you believe in Ghosts? And if you do, have you ever had any experiences, such as seeing a ghost or feeling an unearthly presence? Just curious as to what kind of answers I'll get. I promise, I WILL NOT bash anyone that replies. So, who has a good story?

Rebecca7708

Asked by Rebecca7708 at 12:48 AM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ive seen three. two in my moms house, first was a lady kinda long oval i shap and white hazy, second was a man same long oval shape and hazy...both times I woke up from out of a dead sleep and saw them, crawled back under my covers and yelled "GO AWAY" never seen them since. The third was my ex-fiance's dead father. I saw the oval shape in the recliner off to the side that i guess he had died in. Kinda freaked me out. Even now thinking about it its freakin me out especially now that Im back in the same house I saw the first two in
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 12:57 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• i answered before and i will answer again, yes i do :]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:52 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• i have never seen a ghost but i have felt the presence of a demon once b4 and i am a God fearing spirit filled Christian..................and i promise it was FREAKY!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I do believe in ghosts, but not demons. I know my grandpa visited me and my cousin at least once after he died, and once in my dreams. my cousin and i felt a hand on our shoulder, like someone was standing in between us (we were sitting) at the same time, it didn't scare me though i knew who it was.
    Aniyunwiya

Answer by Aniyunwiya at 1:24 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Have you read about any good hauntings in southern Maine? That's where I'm originally from. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:38 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I believe in angels and demons but not ghosts. I believe both can appear in a form of a familar person. I am a Christain and believe in the Bible as the basis of my opinion and there are several stories in the old and new testament that deal with the question. For example in the old testament Saul looked for a soothsayer to bring back the dead prophet Samuel to ask him some questions. The Bible says that a demon appeared in the likeness of Samuel and answered Saul's questions truthfully. (I am paraphrasing the story).
    balance1124

Answer by balance1124 at 5:16 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I distinctly heard my Grandmother's voice one night and the next morning I learned that she had died right about the time I was hearing her voice.
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 5:41 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I definintly believe in spirits. Demons. I've encountered them before face to face.
    I don't think they are ghosts.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• My SO grandpa passed in 2005 and after that i always found dimes. I told him mom about it and she said grandpa saved dimes in a jar. To this day i find dimes. In the washer, on the floor the counter everywhere. I never find quarters, nickles or pennies just dimes. So i know it's grandpa watching over us and DD. ( He passed 3 weeks after she was born and never got to meet her)
    kimber76_2000

Answer by kimber76_2000 at 12:33 PM on Jan. 10, 2009