I have a personal question

My hubby and I are so lucky with our little one, from the time we brought her home she's been healthy and slept through the night. I'm a person who really enjoys our sex life but since the baby he hasn't been in the mood at all... It's frustrating for me because I wonder if for him our relatioship is suffering because I feel that way but I'm afraid I may be acting too sensitive over it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• it can be frustrating. my sons father was like that. was he in the room when you gave birth? did he watch the whole thing. It might turn him off seeing a baby come out of you.
    CassieLee85

Answer by CassieLee85 at 2:09 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I think it is normal. I have 3 kids and there is times that we are so exhausted to even think about that. Just make sure you dont stop having the private time with ur partner. If u r stress or tired take a warm bath and just let the emotions take you. Good luck
    momiangeleyes

Answer by momiangeleyes at 2:13 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• put him in the mood when baby is asleep
    fairybrokenwing

Answer by fairybrokenwing at 2:34 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Some men get "temporarily traumatized" after watching you give birth, it can kinda be a turn off for them to go in that area at first.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I'm not sure how old you are , but sex isn't then major part of you life..YOU try to hard I't won't mean anything JUST SEX you want love Just take your time ...
    bunco

Answer by bunco at 3:46 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• take it slow and ease into it. start with watching a movie after the baby falls asleep once a week, just holding hands and enjoying the moment alone together. the next week, fix a romantic dinner for 2 and arrange for the baby to go to grandma's or something. after dinner, go pick the baby up. the following week, just arrange for the baby to stay the night at grandmas or something and set the mood with the romantic dinner folowed by a movie and then snuggle close and if things happen they happen and if not then try again in a week or so. eventually you will rekindle the flame.
    aliciatakescare

Answer by aliciatakescare at 4:01 PM on Jul. 26, 2008