I need a prayer, thought, or someone light a candle plz (i say it that way as to not offend people, I'm a christian)

I might have cancer. I have a test to see comming up soon. And I'm scared. All I can do is pray and try to talk about it untill I know for sure. My hubby is to upset to talk about it. So the only other person I have to talk about it with is my 7mo old son, and all he does is smile at me lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Jan. 10, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Let those smiles be your comfort. If the worst happens, let them be what makes you fight. I will pray for you. Good luck.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 12:55 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• im so sorry :[ *hugs*
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:54 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Awe at least he's trying to keep you positive. You are definitely in my thoughts...my nana is a cancer survivor, so I have hope and faith that you can do this.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 12:55 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• That smile is all you need right?
    stampmama

Answer by stampmama at 12:55 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I will say a prayer with my son for you.... i am sorry hun, i know how u feel..... i hope that you dont and i will make sure to tell everyone at my church to say a prayer for you...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• please know i will be praying for you tonight. i was once told i had cervical cancer. i went in to have biopsies and more tests done, and they couldnt even find a precancerous cell! i totally attribute that to the power of God, and people lifting me up in prayer. you dont know me, but if you need to talk about it with SOMEONE, PM me, please. i would love to be there if you need me....
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 1:12 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I will definitely praying for you. Also, feel free to PM me for additional prayer anytime.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 1:31 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I will light a candle for you and send positive thoughts your way. I'm sure everything will turn out right. Give your hubby some time, dear. I'm sure he is just terribly upset. It doesn't help you much when you need to talk it out and he needs to close in on himself, but it's because he loves you so much and he is scared too.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 1:40 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Thanks soo very much mommies! I really need this!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I've been through this before. Its tough. I had high grade dysplasia after one of my cervical biopsies, and they had to test it to make sure it wasn't cancer. Luckily it wasn't but I had a cone biopsy to remove ALL the irregular cells. Also, I have had a lump biopsied in my breast. I prayed hard each time, and each time I got better than expected answers. Even that was a benign condition. There are lots of things that it could be when they say you "may" have cancer, so try to stay positive. There is nothing that worrying about it will do. If you need some inspirational Bible verses, please feel free to send me a message. I'll be praying for you, keep us updated.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:49 AM on Jan. 10, 2009